Stay Cozy This Winter
Make your home comfortable all winter long by relying on Blue Mountain. For repairs, new furnaces and maintenance in homes from San Jose to Vacaville, turn to your neighborhood comfort provider. For repair service, call 800.889-2085 or schedule online.
To replace your system and benefit from energy efficient furnaces, you can depend on Blue Mountain’s guarantees. Financing options are available to purchase a new system with approved credit. You can trust our reliability; Blue Mountain has been keeping homeowners comfortable since 1981.
Nearly everyone is surprised how much energy they can save by regularly maintaining their home heating. You’ll also extend the life of your system and feel safer knowing that you’ve had the system checked. Ask about our economical annual service plans, covering Northern California counties including Santa Clara, Alameda, Contra Costa, Napa, Solano and Yolo. Call our friendly staff at 800.889-2085; we can point you in the right direction and discuss which of our many products or services will provide you the most comfort while staying within your budget. You can count on Blue Mountain’s professional technicians to get the job done right – promptly and efficiently.
RepairRely on Blue Mountain to repair your system and make your home comfortable.
ReplacementUpdate your equipment and save money with a more efficient system.
MaintenancePrevent problems, increase system life and reduce energy costs with routine maintenance.
Furnace Repair Service
During the coldest part of the year, depend on Blue Mountain to repair your system and make your home comfortable quickly. Our technicians are highly trained trouble shooters will full knowledge of all major brands of gas and electric furnaces, boilers, heat pumps and forced air systems in your home. When something goes wrong with your heating system, Blue Mountain assures that it will be taken care of promptly and efficiently.
Airflow problems can reduce your system’s efficiency by up to 15%…. Maintain your equipment to prevent future problems and unwanted costs. Keep your cooling and heating system at peak performance by having a contractor do annual pre-season check-ups.
New Heating Systems
Not only will a new heating system make your home more comfortable and provide you with more control as a result of updated digital thermostats, installing a modern furnace will result in energy savings. You can be confident knowing all heating units are backed by a two-year labor service warranty and a 90-day warranty on the same repair service. After analyzing your needs and home configuration, Blue Mountain will prepare a no-obligation estimate. We’re confident that you’ll benefit from the customized solutions to keeping your home at the perfect temperature in winter.
Maintenance Increases Efficiency
Ensure optimum performance from your equipment by having Blue Mountain perform our 21 point precision tune-up service. Prevent problems by having an expert check all the components. Your system will run more efficiently, reducing energy costs. You’ll also save money by extending the life of your system.
When you rely on Blue Mountain for annual maintenance, you’ll be confident that your system is unlikely to break down due to preventable problems during a winter storm. To help you remember to change your filters quarterly, “like” Blue Mountain on Facebook and we’ll remind you. We can also provide you with a supply of filters so it is easy to change them. Call Blue Mountain today so we can recommend a maintenance program that fits your needs and budget.
With Blue Mountain, you can be confident in our customer satisfaction guarantee. Our technicians are selected for their quality workmanship and technical expertise as well as their professionalism when working in your home. In addition, repairs are guaranteed for 90 days. New furnaces come with a labor service warranty covering two years in addition to product warranties.
- Helpful – Whether making repairs, installing new systems or maintaining your heating system, Blue Mountain’s certified technicians work carefully in your home and take the time to answer your questions.
- Honest Pricing – With guaranteed prices and detailed estimates, you can be sure of the services being performed and the final cost.
- Hot Savings – Watch our website for special offers that will help you save money on heating system replacement and maintenance.
- Heat Up with Incentives – A new system will operate more efficiently and you may qualify for rebates and incentives. Blue Mountain provides information to you so you can apply for these benefits.
- Here Since 1981– Customers from Antioch, Concord, Dixon, Fairfield, Napa, Pleasanton, San Jose, Santa Clara, Santa Rosa, Vacaville, Walnut Creek and Winters have called on Blue Mountain to keep their homes warm during the winter since 1981.
- Happy Customers – The work done on your home furnace or heat pump is backed by Blue Mountain’s Customer Satisfaction Guarantee and our team of professionals who get it right the first time.