Rely on Blue Mountain’s Well Respected Full Service Construction Division
As your trusted partner, Blue Mountain provides a full complement of services including HVAC and solar. Our experienced team can provide you with complete Design/Build expertise as well as value engineering for existing plans. With an in-house engineering and energy team that understands code compliance and construction work-flow, your project will be well managed. As seasoned professionals dedicated to building HVAC and solar projects, the Blue Mountain team of more than 200 experienced employees consistently deliver on-time and on-budget.
Rely on Blue Mountain as an experienced resource for all aspects of your HVAC and/or Solar Design/Build project. The benefit of Design/Build is a single point of accountability, eliminating potential disputes between the design professional and the contractor.
To complete your project on-time and on-budget, depend on Blue Mountain’s commercial HVAC/Solar Value Engineering services. Leverage our team’s expertise to review and evaluate your design, and identify potential problems that can be avoided, resulting in cost and time savings.
Capable and competent, that’s how most customers describe our estimating teams. From our ability to deliver basic cost projections to helping you determine value based best-in-class equipment or materials choices, our years of practical experience will make your project successful.
The California Energy Commission regulations can make it difficult to build cost effective residential, multi-family or mixed use projects. Our team of energy and code compliance experts can help you meet State requirements in the most economical manner and possibly collect rebate dollars.
At Blue Mountain, our team members’ safety is our first priority. Our Safety Manager proactively conducts safety meetings in-house and in the field. You can be confident that Blue Mountain staff is equipped with the right tools and the knowledge to use those tools safely.
At the core of our business, we are construction professionals, applying our vast experience to save you time and money on your unique project. Take a look at our portfolio and you’ll find one of the broadest cross sections of residential, multi-family, mixed use or commercial projects in California.
Blue Mountain provides our clients with an experienced resource for all aspects of their HVAC and/or Solar Design/Build projects. Design/Build provides a single point of accountability, eliminating potential disputes between the design professional and the contractor.
Why Use Mechanical Design/Build?
- It provides a single point of accountability, eliminating potential disputes between the design professional and the contractor.
- Our Engineering Team will work with you to identify your objectives, manage contractual details, and evaluate options to maximize energy efficiency, sustainability and cost validation.
- Lines of communication are simplified, allowing for better engineering, faster project delivery, and a more reliable mechanical system.
- The project becomes a unified system allowing for early starts on construction and early procurement of critical materials.
- Construction costs are locked in by eliminating the change orders that permeate the plan and spec construction delivery method.
What Does HVAC Design/Build Deliver?
- Design/Build saves money
Average project costs are reduced over traditional project delivery systems.
- Design/Build saves time
Saves time by delivering the project in less time.
- Design/Build increases satisfaction
Customers have a minimum of higher owner satisfaction measured one year after project completion.
*Data Source: Pennsylvania State University – College of Engineering
Many plan and spec projects finish over budget. That’s where Blue Mountain can help, through our commercial HVAC/Solar Value Engineering services. Value Engineering leverages the experience and expertise of our engineering team to review and evaluate your design and work with your team to complete your project on-time and on-budget.
Our licensed, professional engineers will help you create a custom solution for your HVAC or solar system.
- Blue Mountain employs real-world knowledge to effectively manage clients’ mechanical installation through Value Engineering.
- Our mechanical engineering team, consisting of former consulting engineers and energy professionals, understands how to work effectively with engineering firms and other consultants.
- Clients benefit from our recommendations of alternative manufacturers that can deliver comparable performance at a reduced cost.
- You’ll gain a constructability perspective when we review specifications that may unnecessarily drive up construction costs and make recommendations to modify the installation. Blue Mountain’s HVAC Value Engineering can save you money without sacrificing timelines, quality or safety.
Capable and competent, that’s how most customers describe Blue Mountain’s estimating teams. From our ability to deliver basic cost projections to helping you determine value based best-in-class equipment or materials choices, our years of practical experience will make your project successful.
While many firms will tell you that they provide estimates based on actual “take-off’s,” in reality most are just estimating the job based on historical information to see if they can get an indication of interest.
When Blue Mountain commits to providing you with an estimate, rest assured we have taken the time to carefully review the plans and the scope of work in detail to provide you with the most relevant estimate possible.
Estimating is done at Blue Mountain by a team of professionals with a variety of backgrounds; most have spent some time, if not decades, in the field. This provides a unique mix of practical knowledge with value engineering that will benefit your project in the form of equipment or installation suggestions.
Since 1978, all new homes, additions, alterations and commercial buildings in California have been required to meet minimum energy efficiency standards contained in Title 24, Part 6 of the California Code of Regulations. Blue Mountain specializes in Title 24 calculations and reports for all New Residential Construction projects located anywhere in California.
- Looking for the most cost effective options? Built in energy efficiency adds value to your project. With tighter Title 24 requirements, finding a cost effective means of compliance can be a challenge. Our experienced energy analysts will use certified software and years of experience to generate cost effective options to help you make energy feature decisions.
- Want to be sure you are in compliance? To meet California Title 24 requirements, Blue Mountain provides all needed energy documentation.
- Worried about delays? Passing plan check is guaranteed.
- Interested in rebates or going Green? Our energy analysts are knowledgeable about current programs and can advise you on the most cost effective means of maximizing your rebates.
- Do you have a LEED project? We can help your LEED AP with your energy paperwork.
- Looking to improve an existing building? Our staff can model your existing building and propose energy feature upgrades to maximize your energy savings. Whether you need Auditing, Benchmarking, or Usage Tracking the energy features of your existing building, Blue Mountain can help ensure a smooth process.
Safety is our number one priority at Blue Mountain.
- Training: Our team members are regularly trained through in-house and field safety meetings.
- Tools: To protect our team and those working around them, Blue Mountain employees are equipped with the proper tools for each job and know how to operate them safely.
- Precautions: In addition, employees are aware of their workspace and fellow workers at every job site and take precautions to assure everyone’s safety.
- Practice: Our Safety Manager works proactively with employees to review safety policies and practices.
- Site Review: Both the Safety Manager and superintendents are responsible for auditing job sites to identify potential safety issues that can be addressed to prevent accidents.
- Commitment: You can be confident of Blue Mountain’s commitment to safety. Our team operates safe job sites, utilizes standard industry safety practices and involves every employee in site safety.
At the core of Blue Mountain’s business, we are construction professionals. Look at our portfolio and you’ll find one of the broadest cross sections of residential, multi-family, mixed use and commercial projects in the State of California. To achieve the goals of your unique project, Blue Mountain can pull from its vast experience to find innovative construction solutions and apply effective construction methods to save you time and money.
We have decades of experience in:
- Residential new construction
- Assisted living
Remember, our reputation is built into every successfully completed home, apartment building and retirement community.