HVAC Construction Services for Your Next Project
Residential new construction, custom homes and specifically high performance (low energy usage) homes are a major component of Blue Mountain’s construction operation. By effectively leveraging our HVAC equipment and materials buying power, we can pass on the cost-savings to clients. Builders from Sacramento to Visalia appreciate Blue Mountain’s superior mechanical system design complemented by cost-effective installation. Blue Mountain has been consistently selected by builders of residential, multi-family and senior communities to design, engineer and install HVAC systems ideally suited to each unique project.
For more than 20 years, Blue Mountain has been a leader in:
- Engineering Building Science
- Energy and Building Codes
- New Comfort and Efficiency Technology
Working alongside our building partners, Blue Mountain can develop additional options to meet homeowners’ needs by adding technology, comfort and energy efficiency. This increases home values, appeals to prospective buyers interested in customization and can easily be added to home loans.
Blue Mountain provides our clients with an experienced resource for all aspects of their HVAC and/or Solar Design/Build projects. Design/Build provides a single point of accountability, eliminating potential disputes between the design professional and the contractor.
By meeting the unique needs of our diverse clients, Blue Mountain has contributed to the success of their businesses. There are numerous examples of outstanding partnerships built through collaboration on multiple projects and that have resulted in long term relationships.
Our client retention rate is outstanding and earned by:
- Investing in our team to keep them up to date on the latest methods and technologies
- Upgrading business systems that support our communication and efficiency goals
- Striving to continually innovate to offer cost-savings and added value
- Enhancing our processes to maximize productivity
- Making customer satisfaction our highest priority
Superior Supplier Relationships
Through our exceptional supplier relationships, Blue Mountain offers added value:
To recruit exceptional employees, Blue Mountain seeks those who:
- Believe in contributing a company dedicated to exceptional quality
- Consistently achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated their responsiveness, communication skills and quality workmanship
- Are innovative in solving challenges and exceeding customers’ expectations
With a performance based compensation program, Blue Mountain’s employees have incentive to continually upgrade their skills and find ways to cost-effectively deliver the highest quality. As a result, clients highly rate their satisfaction with Blue Mountain’s HVAC professionals.